Wilder Mountain on The Cumberland Plateau is an Acreage Investments’ exclusive. The Wilder Mountain development is some of the most beautiful property that exists in Tennessee. And it may be one of the most desirable pieces of real estate still available anywhere. Only an hour from Knoxville and bordered by the East Obey River, this incredible land-buying opportunity at Wilder Mountain is truly a sight to behold.
According to Joel Skousen’s book “Strategic Relocation” the Cumberland Plateau is one of the best places to in the country to live and build your prepper paradise.
Wilder, TN is in the heart of the plateau and can offer an environment tha can not only be resourceful but beautiful as well.
We offer approximately, 3500 acres of secluded living , which are available in highly affordable 5+ acre tracts.
Some of the benefits of mountain living include:
- Rich fertile soil to garden and farm
- Raise your own livestock
- Low property taxes
- Truly Private Roads
- No Homeowners Association
- Very minimal restrictions
While Wilder Mountain is “on the grid” you can most definitely enjoy true “off the grid” living if you so desire. Alternate energy sources like Solar Power and Wind Power are options.
Although we are rural, there is access to shopping, restaurants, and other actrivities. Wilder is located approx. 1 hour from Crossville or Cookeville and 2 hours from Knoxville or Nashville.
Some other Key Points about living here also include:
- Caves, rivers, streams and wooded areas
- Turkey, deer, wild hog, bear and panther are just some of the plentiful wildlife
- 4-wheeling, hiking, gardening, fishing, horse back riding, and hunting are just some of the outdoor activities you can enjoy
Only a few tracts remain available starting at $
39,900 $14,900. Tracts range in size from 5 to 43 31+ acres. Please call for further details! Check out our mini-vacation special to come and view the property!
- Address: Fentress County, Tennessee
- Property Name: Wilder Mountain
- State Code: TN
- Sale Price: $228,400.00
- Lot Size (Acres): 69.9600
- County: Fentress